Windows Systems with 32/64 bit Drivers
CCDOps Version 5 and Drivers (for all SBIG cameras with USB interfaces)
To make it easier to update the SBIG drivers SBIG has created the SBIGDriverChecker64.exe utility that you can download below. Download and run the installer (SetupDriverChecker64.exe) which will install and run the SBIGDriverChecker64.exe program, which includes the latest camera drivers. Finally, click on the Update button to Update your Windows based Drivers.
- CCDOps Version 5 for Windows
CCDOps for Windows includes PlanetMaster, Auto Grab, Color Grab, Dual-CCD View, AO Support, etc. In addition it includes tri-color and single shot color merge functions.
Important:You should update your drivers anytime you update CCDOps.
View the Readme file describing recent changes to CCDOps.
Download the CCDOps Version 5 Installer for Windows.
- Windows DriverChecker64
Download the DriverChecker64 Installer
- CCDOps and Drivers for Serial and Parallel Port Cameras
Check out our Software Archive page for out-of-production Serial and Parallel port based cameras.
AllSky-340 Camera Software
The AllSky-340 Camera Software supports the KAI-340 based AllSky-340 Camera.
- Download the AllSky-340 Software Installer.
CCDSharp is a stand-alone program for sharpening your SBIG and FITS format images using the Lucy-Richardson algorithm.
Download the CCDSharp Installer [Version 1.14 Build 3].
- FITS Converter is a programs that allows you to bulk convert SBIG format images into FITS format. These FITS images are created in compliance with the SBIG FITS Standard Extension which you can View here.
Download the FITS Converter installer.
- Ron Wodaski's Seeing Monitor Software
Ron Wodaski has wriiten software for the Seeing Monitor.
Download the Seeing Monitor software.
- Spectra is a free analysis program written in visual basic for use with the SGS Self-Guiding Spectrograph.
Instructions: Download the file and unzip the archive into a temporary directory. Once you have extracted all the setup files into a temporary directory run Setup.exe from the temporary directory to install the program.
Download the Spectra software [Version 1.2]
- ST-i Color Stacker Utility. ST-i Color Stacker Utility lets you grade and stack a series of ST-i color images very easily. It will also automatically stack and sharpen a series of color planetary images. The software automatically loads each frame of the sequence, grade its sharpness, decide whether it is over the Sharpness Threshold or not, and, if it is, register and stack it. The result can be a dramatic improvement in planetary detail over a single image.
Download the ST-i Color Stacker Software installation files.
Download sample Jupiter image files, installation instructions and program instructions
- GPS Time Synch
SBIG has recently added support for GPS-based absolute time to our CCDOPS program. By capturing the moment when the timing updates and synching it with the PC’s high speed clock we obtain time resolution approaching 1 millisecond, with an absolute accuracy of around 10 to 100 milliseconds. This feature may be found in the latest version of CCDOPS.
Macintosh OS X Users
- CCDOpsLite for OS X
CCDOpsLite for OS X is a Universal Binary application that will run on both Intel or PowerPC based Macintosh computers.
Download the CCDOpsLite for OS X Installer.
- SBIG Drivers for OS X
Download the SBIG Drivers for OS X Installer.
SBIG Software Archive
SBIG Software Developers Kit
- SBIG encourages and supports third party software development. Please e-mail us to request access to our Software Developer page.